Contracting / Project Management
The high technical training and know-how of the human resources combined with the organized operation and productivity of the company have led to the increase of IONIKI’s activities, so that today it holds a prominent position among the Greek companies in the industry.
IONIKI cooperates with the largest contractors in Greece, such as GEK TERNA group, ELLAKTOR group, MYTILINEOS group, INTRAKAT as well as with private and technical offices.
The annual volume of work in the field of reinforced concrete currently reaches 300,000 m3, while with the available infrastructure, the potential for immediate expansion is double. In IONIKI ATEKE’s history of activities there are significant in size and numbers complex structures, covering a wide range of technical projects, as well as large private projects with integrated project management-construction and delivery with the key.
Large-Scale Private and Public Works Reinforced Concrete
The company has completed and works today on office buildings, industrial and craft installations, reinforcement – restoration of listed buildings, sports facilities and school complexes.
Some of our most important and recent projects are:
1. Ptolemais Power Plant – New V Power Plant: 2019
2. Upgrading – Maintenance of Thessaloniki Airport: 2019
3. Thessaloniki-Agia Sophia Metro Station: 2019
4. New Office Building – ELIA SA in Marousi: 2017
5. Cultural Center Stavros Niarchos Foundation, (Opera House and Surroundings): 2014
The “well-done”, “by the book” and “on time” completion of the projects is the most objective proof of the capabilities and credibility of IONIKI ATEKE.
For the people of the company is at least of equal value that the recognition of successful technical results are always combined with the creation of cooperation relations, mutual understanding and trust with our customers.
Technical infrastructure / equipment
The infrastructure of IONIKI ATEKE includes the most up-to-date equipment for the Greek standards, as well as indoor and outdoor storage space in a privately owned area of 30 acres in Avlona Attica.
• 100,000 m2 of conventional formwork
• 10,000 m2 of PERI type vertical and horizontal formwork
• 5,000 m2 DOKA type horizontal formwork
• Automatic electric scissors for iron reinforcement.
• Crane bridge 21 m long. and lifting capacity of 5tn
• 15 building cranes
• 20 trucks (7 with parrot cranes)
• Site auxiliary equipment